Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love , Love , Love


♪♫♪~ All you need is love, love is all you need. ~♪♫♪ 

Momo went to the beach the other day, she thought about having a boyfriend and well it didn't end up so well, what happened that the guy Momo met with the Love O Meter Cupid it seem to be broken? cause it sent to her The Mayor, which is kind of weird cause I don't think that Mayor is available or is he? , anyway Momo ran the moment she saw that The Mayor standing there, on this picture you can see the Mayor tries to hug Momo while she is running. 

Momo running from the Mayor while he tries to hug her

A other thing Momo love is those new Valentine Mystery Gift , the cover already looks awesome Momo doesn't know what's inside because she bought it with the random choose (I bought the box without clicking on any item - that's random) Anyway try to guess what the gift will be. 

Momo next to the Valentine Mystery Gift

Also if you saw some pink duck around, that's Hideeni and his giving away this time roses! , really beautiful and awesome roses I find it very cute of us can make a plant of the roses we love by this new Hideeni Valentine Rose Basket You can collect twelve roses and build your own plant I just love how creative people are when they can custom items, I just visited a few friends and people on the Cafe and saw so many creative plants. 

Momo next to the incomplete Hideeni Valentine Rose Basket

Just reminding you the comment deal, you must comment in order me to know You read the last post so I can know to post more, pleas make sure you read the post below on the Valentine Poo.


♪♫♪~ All you need is love, love is all you need. ~♪♫♪ 

3 comments:

  1. just out of curiosity, what comment deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I subscribe to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment deal means that You must comment for me to know that You read what I write .

    ReplyDelete