Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Poo

First I wanted to say a very big thank you for picking me, Momo to be your Valentine Guide so I hope you will enjoy my writing and keep enjoy my posts. 

Okay ... did anyone tried to make poo lately? Well I did, there was lot of rummers saying that there is a new poo, I just had to make it before Speedy does, and lets say I did it!, My owner was shocked first when he saw it, he was wondering if the arrow was placed before or after the produce? also It have floating hearts above it! , Then I said wait now it all clear I got hit by a Cupid arrow and was lucky enough to remove it from my body before falling in love - that a good thing we both said, I said that we should call it the Valentine Poo.

Momo next to the Valentine Poo

No comments:

Post a Comment