Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hideeni and The Mayor

Okay , I'm sorry for being angry but today The Mayor and Hideeni was both making me mad, everyplace I went they were after me so first the Mayor gifted me a  Valentine Chocolate Mayor that's a chocolate statue of himself holding a heart, he was in love in that statue so much he didn't allow me to eat it! at least I can put it on my beach and let it melt, hopefully he won't come back and he will learn his lesson about what happen if you are cheating on your wife. 

Momo next to the Valentine Chocolate Mayor

Now Hideeni, he never stops to gift as you know.... today I finally found the source of the new roses in Pet Society it was Hideeni - of course , how didn't I thought about that before! he was obviously stalking me the first day I came to town but now that I have twelve roses he gave me the Yellow Duckling Costume which it's a very cute costume but I wish hiddeni were putting a heart on the yellow version too? , It's Valentine after all.

Momo wearing the Yellow Duckling Costume next to the twelve roses

And again Playfish surprise us with a new feature called the Pets Town, the whole thing is really blurred and we can't really know what the feature is, all I know is that there is a new feature and it coming up soon. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Logo of Pets Town from the Pet Society Blog

3 comments:

  1. too bad you won't be able to use the new feature, as your ps account will get deleted after i hack your account again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinathi , don't worry Anonymous doesn't know even who I am - good luck finding me.

    ReplyDelete