Monday, February 28, 2011

Carnival Here We Come

Wow...has anyone enjoyed the show as I did? so much talented pets - amazing... but since we can't enter it again lets check out the stands outside ... ohh what is that? A Carnival Candy Stall? Hmm I wonder what there is to eat I'm starving A Corndog? Yummy :) I am vegetarian but I guess I can eat a corndog once in a while . Seems to be delicious! Also cheap price only 50 coins. 

Speedy eating Corndog next to the Carnival Candy Stall

Oh what that over there? Is that a, no way! It's a Carnival Balloons Stall they making each balloon with different shape , wondering what shape I'll get.... here it goes (drums) Yes just like I wanted a purple cat balloon also Speedy sees it as a Purple Wolf Balloon (him self) that wolf never stop to make me smile. Hopefully this balloon will survive long time cause it cost me 150 coins.

Speedy holding a balloon next to the Carnival Balloons Stall

Oh here the last stall before going home... It's a Carnival Toy Stall Speedy loudly asked for a toy so he can keep a souvenir I promised him that I will take him tomorrow to the carnival and then we will get him a toy for a souvenir. He asked for a photo next to the stall anyway. 

Speedy next to the Carnival Toys Stall

4 comments:

  1. hi speedy,
    is it me or your pictures cannot be seen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip , that is odd I see them just perfectly. I'll contact blogger and see if the problem is with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Again Pip I was just now using anonymouse.org which allow you to see your site from visitors view the weird thing, again I can't see the problem. Still I'll try contact Blogger and Imageshack.

    ReplyDelete