Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bunnies,Clowns and Gloves

Today Speedy returned to the Carnival with me, this time we didn't watched the show inside only saw a very cute bunny outside that bunny called the Swinging Bunny , you maybe know her from the famous Carnival Group, She told us the next day a other one from the group is coming , wonder which one Honestly I can't realize why they all came they paying 1 Playfish Cash for each , that a low price as I know the regularly take 15 Playfish Cash each, Speedy and I promised her to come back tomorrow to see the other pet.

Speedy next to the Swinging Bunny

Now anyone remember what I promised Speedy yesterday? A toy,and a promise is a promise so I bought him this Carnival White Glove from the Toy Stall the glove is huge and I found with it no purpose but I remember how Speedy asked for it yesterday, I bought it and gave it to him, he seem to be very happy and that all I can ask. 

Speedy holding the Carnival White Glove next to the Toys Stall

And last the Colorful Clown Plushie honestly I love clowns, but all the clowns plushies I saw since I moved to Pet Society freaked me the hell out they all creeping me out. 


2 comments:

  1. Is there a way I can subscribe to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is now :) , Look at the right menu you will see Followers if you have a gmail you can Follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete