Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blueberries at Garden, and Ponds

Hello everyone , Speedy is back of course and his posting you today about his new Blueberry Fish - you will be surprised that it can eat everything not only Blueberries kindly Playfish did it so it's not cash exclusive, after almost thirty apples used as baits Speedy finally got it , also with a really creepy fish on the way called Cursed Fish - creepy indeed.

Speedy next to the Blueberry Fish

Also three days ago Speedy bought a Mystery Berry Tree Seed which include five different forms of fruits it can only be picked random way I personally less likely care what fruit I will get and more how the tree will look like , funny that it says tree and you axially get a Mystery Berry Bush but still I love it, Speedy don't know yet what fruit he will get since no fruits had grown yet. 

Speedy next to the Mystery Berry Bush

And for last yesterday limited item , The Farm Sheep Plushie yet one of the most cutest plushies I saw on the game, seems that Playfish love to do plushies on the limited editions items lately and again I don't care they surprise me how grate and cute they are every time. 

Speedy next to the Farm Sheep Plushie

7 comments:

  1. I like the Sheep Plushie! :)
    I wonder if the Blueberry fish is good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Sorry for misunderstanding but how can a Fish be good or not? You mean like mean or kind? - Speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. It is because the fish is a blueberry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the blueberry fish.It looks chubby and cute.I do not like the cursed fish.though its interesting.But i have not caught them both yet XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. stop begging in the forums, its annoying

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Greykitten

    It's okay :) I the one who misunderstood :)

    @Pip

    Yes the Blueberry looks chubby and cute indeed :) and so the same on the Cursed Fish ... I'll put it on the tank I will find it tomorrow controlling the world... the chest is better to him :D

    @Darren

    That's grate :) Just don't put both on the same water the Cursed Fish will eat the blueberry fish :(

    ReplyDelete