Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Speedy have to much gifts

Playfish is just over kind... Speedy have too many free gifts! so first keep on the good working Playfish :thumbing up

So lets start with the Lottery Speedy got a Hedgehog Plushie , Which is a very nice start with the gifts Speedy just love it on his Forest Room , look amazing there.

Speedy Holding the Hedgehog Plushie in his Forest Room

The second free item is the New Year 2011 Top Hat which is my favorite item this week and it just a very special hat for me cause I had in personal a very similar hat with this one and it was given to me on my birthday. Only instead of 2011 there was my name on it.

Speedy wearing the New Year 2011 Top Hat

The last item isn't free but it still so very cool , it is Tuesday Limited Edition item the New Year 2011 Teddy Plushie this is one big cute teddy using a Noisemaker.

Speedy next to the New Year 2011 Teddy Plushie

Oh and if you wonder why most of Speedy pictures are now at his Snowy Palace Room it's because this room is pretty much empty and I like log in in a empty room for a fast and smooth game.

2 comments: