Friday, December 31, 2010

The Bouncy Snowball

Well Speedy bought a Bouncy Shape Shifting Snowball for ten playfish cash a few days ago and he wanted to show you this very cool item, so basically this item change his shape each day, Also it unlock a new animation for you're pet to kick it and it will just bounce every where in you're pet room.

On the first moment Speedy bought it he changed his shape into a Snowman, which is just two snowballs and the top one having the face of the Bouncy Snowball at the first place, I would like to change this Snowman into the original shape of it.

Speedy next to the Bouncy Snowman

The second day I woke up and saw Speedy playing with a very cute Penguin I was my self shocked how cute a snowball can be even my first thought it was how didn't it melt?

Speedy next to the Bouncy Penguin

Oh and the third day what an amazing shape it had a very awesome and cute STAR! I never saw a item so cute at Pet Society I even have the Shape Shifting Bouncy Slime which have a star but the Snowball Star is the cutest.

Speedy next to the Bouncy Star

And just for a notice this is how it looks on the shop before Speedy bought it! Basically it's just a Snowball.

Speedy buying the Bouncy Shape Shifting Snowball

Oh and just a other mini game , I posted in one of my past xmas posts one of the shapes just tell me which one.

2 comments: