Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Speedy didn't like this week items much that why we are not posting a Favorite Items list this week.

Okay first because I wasn't blogging yesterday I decided that I will write about the Pup Tent Secret Room that Playfish was kindly giving us , so basically the Secret room is beautiful I still don't know yet how I will decorate it probably something with Hideeni or Patrick Day. anyway the room is grate and finally a item that really fits a room, unlike the Playhouse that is huge! 

Speedy outside the Pup Tent Secret Room

A other thing is that Playfish today was giving us a other Mystery Box this time it's the Mystery Pinata which include one awesome guitar , the Guitarron which is a very beautiful guitar that match like a camping theme I think I might put it in the tent , still wondering.

Speedy next to the Guitarron

Remember the Lottery? , Yes so today and yesterday Speedy got himself the 2,000 Coins reward! not that it's 4,000 coins! it's also two of Water Lilly Pond ! which is twelve playfish cash worth! this is like twenty four playfish cash almost five dollars! Speedy like the lake much but he like to think more how kind Playfish is.

Speedy next to the Water Lilly Pond at his garden

And for the last and the best as always! remember my last post? the little game I put into the post so just lets take a look at the last message for a second. Just look I used Capital Letters and a "," in every letter!
" Pleas answer , One simple question  , Oh ya here it goes : (drumms again) what is you're favorite color? "
Oh and the other one is:
" Pleas read it all Greykitten " , " Oh ya Speedy  " , " Oh and also just like the last two past day  ". Each one of the above sentences are the start of each part of my last post, so like you see the hidden message is "Poo" And the reason I was asking for the color is for making you one!, yes you get you're very own customized poo, just with the color you picked, I worked on it very hard so thanking will always be welcomed!

Happy New Year Speedy Poo Black and White 

2 comments:

  1. I like the Tent! I decorated with lots of items! I also like the Speedy Black and White Poo! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wishing to see the Tent ... Thank you much :D

    ReplyDelete