Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh it's Xmas?!

Pleas read it all Greykitten, well today I was happy and sad together cause today is the 25th and it's Christmas time ... and I just adore this holiday. sadly I don't really celebrate it, I celebrate it only at online games and it look like for the rest of the country it's just a other normal day , oh well.

Oh ya Speedy... well today I'm finally going to show you the Snowy Surprise?, wonder what it's ? well I guess you're not but at least you can enjoy this stressing moment with me :drummss: SNOW! what can be more Snowy then the Snow himself , just simply place all four items in one place and get an amazing snow effect in the room. this snow might look simple but on live it look much more real and beautiful. 

Speedy sitting while it snows on him

Oh and also just like the last two past day , there was a present waiting for Speedy to open and today it was a   Splendid Mystery Box and of course when he opened it he got a Pet Parade Ballon of course this ballon isn't just any other ballon in the game , not only that this ballon is huge! it's also pet shaped, Speedy think it will match perfect for the next theme coming up (New Year Celebration Theme).

Speedy next to the Pet Parade Ballon

Pleas answer , One simple question  , Oh ya here it goes : (drumms again) what is you're favorite color?

Just a funny game I'm playing with you, I wrote twice the topic of the next day! you just need to find it with his hidden way... unlike Hideeni I know how to hide things (It everywhere on the post or shell I say it's all the post!)

Note: The hidden message was Poo read the next post of me to see all clues unhidden. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I got the Parade Balloon too! :) My favourite colour is Black and White! Good job Speedy!

    ReplyDelete