Saturday, March 19, 2011

Support Japan

Well hey , Speedy and I was just going to donate some of our money to help Japan so we ran fast into the Boutique and we both said the same time - how rude. Does Supporting Japan should be for girls only? You would be shocked too if you would be a Male that would get for donating a female clothing. We decided to buy the Support Japan Bundle and not to open it - that how we can still enjoy it. 

Speedy next to the Support Japan Bundle

Then after a research we found out that Support Japan Hakama is really a male clothe that within time became into a unisex clothe who would believe so? I told Speedy so and we were still wondering - History is History but that still a girly wearing , I agreed. Not to forget that it come with Support Japan Hairclip which sure are girly but we also knew that Support Japan Sandals are unisex too. Speedy told me he saw that the Bundle comes with a Support Japan Plushie it comes with a cute balloon says Thank You. Speedy and I hurried to open the bundle without even considering cause we just had to see those items already. Eventually Speedy wore the Support Japan clothes and told himself - It might be girly but I am proud with it. 

Speedy wearing the Support Japan Clothes next to the Support Japan Plushie


7 comments:

  1. I wish I can help more on the Japan thing. My prayers go out to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GreyKitten , you could donate directly and not with Playfish :) I did both.

    Anyway it good that your back , and safe (I was worried sick)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did donate and my school is helping to raise money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speedy does ehem look ehem nice :D ehem cough cough :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PetSocietyCanada

    First welcome to the blog, it always nice to see new people come, It's exciting to always hear and see how many people are donating and helping. - BRAVO.


    @Pip

    I really found Speedy in that costume very cute, I think I stay with it anyway. But Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized you left the forum I was wondering y? your blog looks great I wish I was in a position to help Japan but unfortunatly I'm a poor bunny.
    ~Hop Hop Sniff Sniff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya I left the forums not many people really put attention into it. I asked one of my friends to show the blog in my signature.

    And I'm sure that everyone tries their best to donate to Japan.

    ReplyDelete