Sunday, March 27, 2011

Collecting Perfumes is fun

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting recently I decided to post about features and interesting things I find on Pet Society and not for every week, I'm doing it to keep the fun of playing Pet Society and writing the blog I remind me self always it is not a chore but sometimes I feel like it's. So I'm posting today about the Perfumes. 

Speedy and I found the Perfumes Collecting very fun , and one of the most challenging tasks Playfish gave us, I don't really like to Find the Mayor Pets but the feature was dead in the first day it came so this good reward make me really want to find those little pets and yell at the mayor to lose them all tomorrow for an other perfume. 

Speedy searching for The Mayor Pets

Digging the Weekly Perfume is not very challenging for me, as I have the Lucky Hat, but still I don't get it on the first treasure. So although others are having much more hard time then me but I remind you that I have to waste my coins on shovels too.

Raccoon Speedy searching at the Town Forest for Weekly Perfume

And Free Gifts, I was really surprised how easy it to get this perfumes and to know how much good neighbors I have gifting me one every single day even they know I already got mine, they just continue gifting it to me and of course I sends one back. It isn't a trade it a gift so it feel so much better getting it, even you have to be polite and return a gift back.

Speedy next to the Free Gift Icon

But eventually at the end you getting your self a very nice Perfume Collection, the thought there is more one week and three days just make it better , knowing you already did an half way through it and you successfully achieve it. We should clap our self, Bravo!

The Half Completed Perfume Collection

4 comments:

  1. I'm collecting it for the sake of a free room and nice ornaments.Pip will soon have a whole collection of perfumys and she can spray at herself everyday LOL.It can be soooo hard to find those animals at times :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand , but I really find it fun in someway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching the animals disappear is an accomplishment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easy to get the perfumes but it's hard to do it everyday. I already lost the room. :(

    -GreyKitten

    ReplyDelete