Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Phantom Week

... I'm sorry but, what is Phantom? I really don't know sadly Speedy didn't know the answer too. I really don't know what Phantom is my guess is that it something about Opera... but lets forget about that! The theme is very unique and now it really remind him of Halloween themes everything is black and dark! which Speedy obviously love! 

So Speedy don't really have a favorite item cause all the items were just okay but together they are wonderful! so I just start with the Wearable Rose Speedy found the other day the Town Forest, I don't really know what to do with it now but I know it will be handy in Valentines Day! the most romantic thing is a rose after all.

Speedy wearing the Wearable Rose

The second favorite item of Speedy is the Phantom Bear Plushie this plushie is a very cute and so very mystery of course we know what bear is hiding behind that mask , but still it might be someone else ...? 

Speedy next to the Phantom Bear Plushie

And for an other collection of Speedy the Cooking Collection , Speedy and I decided it will be nice if we could post each and each recipe of the Cooking Book and post it here in time Speedy cooks (take lot of time) You can enjoy the Gigantic Vegetables Collection which Speedy started a few days ago. He will post the new Vegetable he got today from his Garden. So today recipe is (druuums) Vegetable Soup wondering why I talked so much about Vegetables that is the reason! This soup is simple and tasty for humans and pets! it takes ten minutes to prepare it and it required zero of cooking skills! Speedy and I just love the "Hot Balloons" effect getting out from the Soup bowl. 

Speedy next to the Vegetable Soup

4 comments:

  1. I like Speedy's new hair! The plushie is very cute! Can Susan have some soup? She is sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Speedy will send to poor Susan hugs and some soup.

    ReplyDelete