Sunday, January 16, 2011

Collections are fun

So Speedy and I thought about some new recipes to his fast food restaurant "Mac Speedy" and I thought about making a Hotdog , Speedy was shocked at the moment! I am not serving any Dogs in "Mac Speedy" that obviously insane. I tried to explain to him that it isn't a dog it's a Hot Dog... Speedy said Hot or Cold I not serving it. after a few hours explaining it to Speedy, we thought it should not be just a regular Hotdog it should be a Giant Hotdog. Speedy and I was putting the Cooking Book out and put it on the menu. Speedy and I are still thinking on more ideas. 

Speedy next to the Giant Hotdog

Also today Speedy finally got a other piece into the Giant Vegetables collection today it's the Gigantic Homegrown Turnip which is the most ugly Vegetable Speedy and I ever saw.... although it taste good (Speedy said after tasting it) took ten days to grow it perfectly and it now I am very proud of the work of me and Speedy.

Speedy next to the Gigantic Homegrown Turnip

And for my last collection the Mystery Box Collection which I started since this year Petmas cause all the boxes the Mayor have being sending to Speedy. so this time I am talking about the Expensive Mystery Box which is at the shop currently but I got it as a gift at my wall , it seem that '?' felt nice and start to give those free for every pet that visit an other. 

Speedy next to the Expensive Mystery Box

Basically after a friend of yours visit you're pet you will see a post on you're wall , just simply click on the link and you will get a Expensive Mystery box for FREE!.


2 comments: