Monday, January 31, 2011

!Celebrating 2011, The Chinese Way

Hello again Speedy today had a grate time we were decorating for the new Chinese New Year Celebrating, this year it's the year of the bunnies so well hooray for the bunny pets . This week theme were separated to two the indoor items and outdoor - garden items.   Speedy and I chose we will use the outdoor items to decorate our room. and well we had a very nice time doing it also we are very happy from the results, first let me show you the Tangerines Corner , well I call it that cause it full with tangerines items , I don't really know why Playfish released so many of tangerines but we just happy with it. the corner include lot of time putting everything just right , Chinese Garden Bench, Tangerine Basket Decor, Chinese Garden Pagoda, Chinese Bunny Figure, Chinese Tangerine Plant from the shops , and of course Tangerines from the Chinese Mystery Food Basket. 

Speedy next to the Tangerines Corner

Speedy other favorite place is the Bunny Stand, I used the Chinese New Year Wall Decor as the seller, the Chinese Banquet Table as the stand and decorated it a bit with the Chinese Vase with Flowers and the free gift the Rabbit Red Packet (The red packet is like a wallet you give to children and in it there is money, sadly your pet can't wear or carry it but you can still sell it for sixty six coins.) I don't know what the stand sells all I know she is waiting for her child to come and to give him the Rabbit Red Packet.

Speedy next to the Bunny Stand

And for last I kept the most cute picture for the end, I just don't know why but I love see Speedy playing with the new Chinese Moon Guitar it just bring a smile on my face. so enjoy this cute picture of Speedy playing on it.

Speedy Playing on the Chinese Moon Guitar

2 comments:

  1. Susan and I like Tangerines! Speedy is so creative in decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well me and Speedy never tasted a Tangerine, and thank you for the kind words , We try our best I really love this week.

    ReplyDelete