Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Speedy Week Favorite

As you know Snow has come to the Pet Society, and every time it snow , Playfish add a bunch of stuff to the Stores :).

Speedy first favorite item is a very own Mini Miniaturizing Snow Globe, what amazing with this item that  you can choose what to put inside but never mind what you put inside , there is no way to get the item back (In case the item have any special abilities such as Secret Room items, their ability will be disable although animated items will continue to be animated) the item Speedy choose to put in is the Baby Reindeer Plushie (Last week LE) and it look so amazing inside the Globe, since the image is not animated I just want to let you know , it does snow inside.


Speedy next to the Miniaturizing Snow Globe


Speedy second favorite item is the Icy Holiday Fish Bait ,and it is obvious not cause the item him self it's what you get from it! the amazing fish you can get Speedy just love Holiday fish so he couldn't to miss a single one. I just love how the look in the picture since they are in a pause mode, sometimes I wish the Fish weren't moving in the Aquarium.

Speedy next to all the Icy Holiday Fish

Speedy last favorite item is the Igloo - Secret Room which show that Playfish can be kind sometimes , a Room of golden coins! , sadly for the poor pets they will not be able to afford buying it cause it cost 15,000 coins! Sadly it doesn't make sense to put a Igloo in the Igloo secret room so I think I will just keep it in my Chest. And just like the Icy Holiday Fish Bait I like the what that item gives and less what it's only this time it's a Secret Room. My thought of the Room is a Penguin Land and they fishing.

I'm sorry but for some reason the blog doesn't let me upload the image.

2 comments:

  1. I got the Igloo but it took me a while. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grate you got the Igloo what is your designing of the room?

    ReplyDelete