Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it Snow for Cindy

I am sorry for not posting for three days, I barely have time to my self so I asking from you to keep no worries and I posting today a little post and tomorrow I will be back on posting those big posts just as you like! so don't worry.

Well the next week is a lot of different then any other weeks , this week mean something , there is a girl in the forum named Cindy and sadly she had cancer, and some kind person opened a Thread named Let it Snow wishing Pet Society will make a Snowing Week for that girl Cindy since she often plays the Pet Society (at the hospital) that girl wishes for Snow since she had never saw any Snow in her life expect mountains (Sadly I haven't too)  and I was a member of the Let it Snow and I was really glad when I saw that the next week will be named for that girl "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" so lets hope the best for cindy.

Speedy having fun with Hideeni Snow Flakes

A other thing before leaving, Hideeni have been change his costume into a very cute Snow Flake, and it's amazing how big the Snow Flake is ,Hideeni can still fly with his little wings. Of course he is giving away Snowflakes this time and Speedy currently have seven Snowflakes you can see some of them in the above image.

Speedy next to Hideeni , both are wearing White Wings.






2 comments:

  1. I hope Cindy beats cancer so she could she actual snow someday. I'm praying for Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :( , There isn't anyone who can update us btw, the one opened the Thread left the forums so I hope for her the best .

    ReplyDelete