Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love is in the Air

Well Speedy today met his old friend , probably you know him Hideeni yes he is back for Valentine Day this time he is giving roses , Speedy didn't get a rose yet but he did saw Speedy new costume , only this time I wouldn't like getting this costume on yellow I really love it as it's pink. Anyway just make this scene of Hideeni wondering where did Speedy get his last year Valentine costume. '?' probably forget about this weird situation. As I saw at the forums they aren't five roses like it says there are twelve but when I'll get a rose I will update it here.

Speedy and Hideeni dressed in Valentine Day Costumes

Also remember the Holiday Cards your pets made for Petmas? well now you can make a other card Valentine day , also this video is a very big sneak peak into the next week items. if you don't know or don't remember how to make it work you can check my previous post with instructions here. Also you can check the card Speedy and I made by clicking here. Be sure to watch ours and post yours, we can't wait to see your cards, I probably will post here the one I like. 

Card Editing Screen

Well now lets move into the most cute item I saw for ages , the Valentine Small Bear, the name says it all it's a small bear holds a box of chocolate Speedy just love this item after a long time searching it on the Golden Mystery Boxes I must say it was worth it.

Speedy next to the Valentine Small Bear

Now this is a very important question would you like that durning all the Valentine Time , you would be guided by my new female pet Momo?, And only a few topics will be still guided by Speedy just let you know this is a one time chance to see her. if you will choose no You might never see or know her. You can learn more about Momo at Life Of Momo. Momo can't wait to see you.


6 comments:

  1. hiya there speedy.
    i just found out about your blog and i like it alot.hope you will go visit my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip I love your blog, but it just to fluffy to my eyes. I suggest you to design it a bit. (If you are not good with Photoshop.. I saw you using paint I suggest you to ask from one of the forum members to teach you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As no one vote I give you one more day to chose if you will not choose I will post at Life Of Momo without any asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Small bear! I vote Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the problem,I just don't know how to design it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pip :) I would be glad to help your blog just give me some pictures of Pip.

    ReplyDelete