Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Magical Spring Hat

Well today again I don't have enough money to buy the items for the room I want hopefully tomorrow I will, but I have a little surprise for you, the Magical Spring Hat that Speedy owns is currently itemless you have the right to pick with my friends what to put on, I was asking some friends so far only three answered, so here what they said.

The Mayor : .... A other lousy auto letter.
Aaron's Sirloin : The item you like the most in PS. (hmmm I think that's the problem)
Lady Cocoa : Brain in a Jar

Note : you cannot put any wigs, any of this hat, or any snowglobes on this hat, I will not put an playfish cash item on it too, cause I think that big waste of money. be creative. 

... Will update within the time people will answer me, right now this is all I got, I guess the idea I will like the most will get picked. This is not a contest, I just want to know what to put on my hat!

Speedy wearing the Magical Spring Hat

4 comments:

  1. Any plushie might work on that hat. (Scary/Sitting plushies wor the best)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that every plushie should fit just perfectly on this hat, I just wondering which one to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the Nurse Bear or the Baby Dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm the Nurse Bear isn't a good Plushie for the hat, although the Black Baby Dragon could fit a lot :)

    ReplyDelete