Saturday, January 8, 2011

Game Coins ~ Free Facebook Credits

I'm sorry I wasn't posting lately .. I just don't have lots of topics right now hopefully I will have next week.
anyway Today I'm leaving Pet Society and going to the Facebook Credits topic... I mean everyone wants them for free right?, I found a free site giving those just complete really quick tasks ... all you have to do is really to play . I have earned 5 Facebook Credits durning 2 days of course each day I really gave like two minutes of working.

So just simply go to the Game Coins site and connect you're Facebook account with the site, don't worry I did it also and nothing happened to my account. ( You must to do it if you wish to get Facebook Credits ) and then just simply complete missions. If you wish to help me do the tasks durning those links if you will I will earn too. 
-Earn 30 Game Coins (Certain Countries, Not US Only :) ) - This is a very easy and fast task with a very high amount of Game Coins.

-Earn 20 Game Coins (US Only) - This is a hard task with a normal amount of Game Coins. 

3 comments:

  1. The more Facebook Credits we get from this site, we could get Playfish cash for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greykitten ignore the above message it's not from me, My user will always have a profile picture and as you can see he do not.

    ReplyDelete