Monday, January 3, 2011

EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY!

Oh hello , Speedy today didn't really felt good (Well honestly I am really not feeling well...) and lucky him the hospital week just arrived to Pet Society town... sadly I am still not feeling well.

Cause I'm not feeling so good I am just posting a post about Twitter.

Look how it's! Oh hey! Speedy and I are just enjoying seeing Twitter for the first time out of his egg his so tiny and cute he is still a bit shy to get out from his egg but he will get over it. this is just an amazing bird.
Speaking of grate birds I was a bit addicted to Angry Birds lately so if you have a iPhone/iPod/iPad I highly recommend on this game , if you wish to download it, it cost one dollar and worth each penny. I like the Holiday game more so if you wish to download it click here, so here little twitter, Speedy is here to take care of the Baby!

Speedy next to Twitter just when he hatched

Since I know it look like some one pays me for putting some Sponsors but no one is so don't really think Mike and Angry birds are sponsors I did share them with u from my own want. 

Last question : Do you like me putting some real life in Speedy blog? write if you wish me to continue or not. 

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to put some real life in the Speedy blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay , Greykitten there is a other post by me under this one. pleas read it and comment below :D

    ReplyDelete