Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Paws came to town

Okay I just wanted to first say Thank You Playfish, so very much you are one wonderful company for giving us so many CC items and making our thought or wishing come true.

So first Speedy today had some big surprise coming in the door, not only that he was getting a gift he also finally knew who Santa Paws really is as I currently know it's The Mayor! , yep you heard me well and you ask me why? , the gift as coming with a note which the two last words of it was : The Mayor I was first thinking it was the mayor but now when I think about it again might be just one mistake of the Playfish company I'm currently looking for the answer. Well this big surprise is Marvelous Mystery Box, this was a PFC item on sale a few months ago and it costed five playfish cash, each one of this include a rare item of the Pet Society history, Since Speedy doesn't like what he got, I am going to just show you a picture of him next to the Mystery Box.

Speedy next to the Marvelous Mystery Box

Also Speedy today was visiting his garden and one of the seeds he bought on the garden shop was apparently a Holiday Poinsetta Seed and it got grown into a beautiful Homegrown Holiday Poinsetta and thank to his Flower Fairy he was getting the flower in twelve hours, this flower is one of Speedy favorite.

Speedy next to the Homegrown Holiday Poinsetta

And also a other exciting thing is that Speedy finally completed his Christmas LE Collection and he was getting each of the PFC items released since December the 1st until today (December the 23rd). Which as promised Playfish was giving a Snowy Surprise and as I had to wait so many time I think you can wait a day cause today I only going to show you only the 4th item of the collection, Snowy Palace Real Time Wallpaper, it costed 17 Playfish Cash and it worth each dime, the Wallpaper doesn't come with any Floor but you can buy the floor separately for golden coins (lucky us), the wallpaper is not even one background this one include four different backgrounds for one room that each one matches the time of day each one of them are amazing Speedy favorite time is the evening.

The Snowy Palace Real Time Wallpaper at the evening time



6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the free room on Dec 26! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I am excited too... Greykitten no offense but you're comments are off the topic... I feel like I bother for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. :(

    I'll try to be back on topic next time. :)

    I like the Poinsettia flower BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay I just mean If you only watch the pictures... I can just post them. sometimes it just look like you even don't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's grate :D I already decided what today article is about and I'm making it the moment I writing this :D

    ReplyDelete