Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rainbow Poo and Winners

First for the winners: Well since Greykitten was the only one who entered the contest I will have to not give you any poops.

Greykitten I sorry but I will not give you the poo, also I will stop doing contests, cause the point of all those contests are to make people visit the blog . and give them a reason to check it out a while so I'm sorry. 

Now since I was doing some search about the Rainbow Poo , and I found out that the chance is one to a million to poo it so I decided that this will be the only poo from my collection that Speedy will not poo it him self, just for making clear the Rainbow Poo is Speedy favorite he just love the Rainbow Poo jumping up and down.

so I bought it on the forum and walla! , Here Speedy poo collection fully completed! 

Speedy at his Bathroom next to the Rainbow Poo

2 comments: