Friday, December 3, 2010

Let it Snow

Speedy saw the new air picture of the city it just look lovely so he thought about sharing the photo with you.
Pet Society in the snowy time of the year.
Also today it's the third of December and he already got three ginger cookies for this year tree he juts love them and yes they are giftable and I'm so sorry I can't add a picture right now of them. And There is a picture of the three ginger cookies (first one on the left third one on the right)

Speedy next to the ginger cookies

Also if you ever wondered how you can effect the mayor look so I can tell you how , you can just fill a survey
just simply click here and fill the survey and effect the mayor look and phrase! sadly the costume I wanted isn't on the list. So I decided to pick this costume of the mayor , cause I love the Mayor hat too and I always wanted to see the Mayor dressed with a bell.

My Selection in the vote.


7 comments:

  1. awww bummer! I actually came to check out your blog just now after I saw your post on psworld! lol and since pet society girl is done I guess psanonymous remains... ps singapore's is pretty good & the official PS blog is still around too I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous I keep blogging ... pleas don't be effected of my little brother prank...

    ReplyDelete
  3. GreyKitten what happend you not visting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm was busy again. :(

    Well, I like snow in the town. I voted for more than one costume because I can't choose just one. :(
    And the phrases are hard to choose. :( I had to most of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The phrases were a pain to read them all ...
    but the costume are all really good , do you like the new design of the blog and are you excited that I start to write a lot now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new design! I'm also excited that you are posting a lot now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in Holiday so I have some time :)

    ReplyDelete