Thursday, November 25, 2010

Speedy is a "Proud Participant"

As some of you might know there is a Competition for the Holiday Season , and Playfish needed people to write phrase for the Mayor so Speedy decided to take a try and that what he did, Playfish decided to reward any Participant with a Poster to show in your own house so here it's :

I also wanted to show you some really awesome costumes I saw by a guy named "Requiem ♪" and he is so awesome with making costumes so here what he made and he have two more entries on the forum
Basically the Mayor been cute with
a little friend on top of his head.



4 comments:

  1. Wait, nevermind. I read it wrong. I hope someone wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I thought you'd like to know that Requiem is a gal, not a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For GreyKitten :
    Don't forget I published some Mayor Phrases so I should get a Good Luck! too, that guy is so over talented that I'm in doubt if he wont take the first place.

    Also , for "Mr. Anonymous" Requiem could be he or a she but when you don't know a gender of someone you should state it as a "HE" / "WHO"
    Which Means you should state her/him as a Male Gender.

    ReplyDelete