Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Speedy Trick Or Treat

Speedy today completed his collection of candies, Hideeni decided to pay
a Visit and gave him a Orange Pumpkin Costume, Speedy just love it!.


1. Halloween Chocolate Ghost.                  
2. Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin.           
3. Halloween Peppermint.                            
4. Halloween Candy Pumpkin.                   
5. Halloween Chocolate Heart.                
6. Halloween Pumpkin Cookie.     
7. Halloween Heart Candy.   
8. Halloween Swirl Candy.        
9. Halloween Demon Candy.
10. Halloween Pumpkin Lollipop.  
11. Halloween Cat Lollipop.
12. Halloween Bat Candy.

7 comments:

  1. Such an amazing picture that makes me get a little bit envy. I am still waitting hideeni to pay me a visit with the mask, though, just one more candy to go.

    Congrats, you look really cute on the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second I want Speedy to read this.

    Thank you so much , I love that picture too I think I'll go trick or treat with her I hope I can help you with your missing candy. And cant wait to see your pet wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hideeni keeps giving Susan the same candies. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Susan , I going to make sure Hideeni going to give you the last Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is an amzing picture, Speedy should frame it.
    And Hideeni looks like he really is comtemplating the good job you did on getting all the candies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you right Willow =) , Speedy will .

    ReplyDelete