Saturday, September 11, 2010

Speedy having troubles with Moody Fruits!

Speedy decided to collect Hideeni new Moody Fruits plushies, 
and sadly he got a little problem when accepting the gifts , the situation is blurry to all, As Speedy and I know, it was an attempt  to create a new Anti-hack system, they made a limit for each pet to have only 5 neighbors that can use his links for 1 day. (Of course that you can only obtain 1 plushie from the same person a day.)

If you tried collecting Moody fruits like Speedy you probably got this message lot of times.

13 comments:

  1. I have been receiving those too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope Playfish will Fix it soon,
    Welcome to my Blog also =]

    You can keep asking questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Blog =] ,
    any suggestions to make,
    This blog is new and happy for making
    Ideas of other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Ann =], Speedy is really excited about the new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having the same problem receiving Hideeni's gifts. Momo's clicking and clicking, but we only collected two fruits so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speedy is a very lucky pet lately he got 7 Different fruits.
    sadly that was out of more 50 links which if they will all work
    Speedy was already dancing with Hiddeni the pineapples dance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haruka is having troubles collecting those fruits too... :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. All pets are poor for not being able to collect the fruits

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still only need the strawberry, I'm getting scared I won't get it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry you have plenty of time, you will sure get it .

    the sad thing I got it twice =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nox , I got a pineapple mask for collecting all the fruits!, I think playfish canceled the limit again playfish rules =)

    ReplyDelete